CrossFire N2RU is a digital transport platform supporting cellular and GigE IP on fibre optic cable using the CPRI protocol. The digital radio supports 8 x 3GPP bands with a combined EiRP value of almost 1 Watt utilizing integrated antennas for cellular and Bluetooth beaconing, plus integrated Wi-Fi as an option. The N2RU platform is part of the CrossFire 2.0 generation capable of supporting 5G technology from 360MHz to 3800MHz, plus future RAN virtualisation.
Product Selling Point
● 5G NR Compliance.
● 360 to 3800MHz Operating Frequency.
● 8 x 3GPP Bands per Remote.
● Octa Band SISO.
● Quad Band 2x2 MIMO.
● Dual Band 4x4 MIMO.
● 20 dBm Output Power per Band.
● Up to 100MHz IBW per Band.
● Integrated Antenna or External Antenna.
● IP Transport and Bluetooth.