The TD-LTE/FDD-LTE integrated base station is an LTE private network wireless access device. It consists of a baseband control unit (BBU), a radio frequency unit (RRU), and an EPC (optional). It can be widely used in emergency communication, video transmission, trunking service, etc.
Product Selling Point
● Public: 3500/2600/2300/2100/1800/800Mhz
● Private: 1800/1400/600/400Mhz or Customized
● Compact design, Carrier-level reliability
● Supports PON/PTN and IP network backhaul
● Support IPsec function to ensure data security
● Support GPS satellite synchronization
● Support IP65 protection level
● Simple structure and easy installation
● Support flexible secondary development and function customization
● Support remote upgrade, management, etc.