CrossFire LPRU is a digital transport platform supporting cellular, GigE IP and public safety technologies on fibre optic cable using the CPRI protocol. The radio unit provides a compact rack or wall mounted solution for high capacity sites where passive coaxial cabling is restricted to horizontal cabling only. This platform is ideal for multi-operator multi-band deployments where traditional large-scale passive DAS solutions are unable to meet the capacity needs of cellular services.
Product Selling Point
● 700 to 2700 MHz Operating Frequency.
● 4 x 3GPP Bands per Remote.
● 27dBm Output Power per Band.
● Up to 80MHz per Band .
● Support 2x2 MIMO or 4x4 MIMO.
● Simplex Output.
● Optical cascading of EU-O’s & RU’s.
● Integrated IP Transport.
● Passive Cooling.